A quote I see at the top right hand corner of this site.
"Fate determines our destination.
We choose our own transport."
:)
SO NICE LAH!
Go away if you can't appreciate and only read the first few lines of any entry. :)
-
We should really learn how to settle with "ENOUGH" and not "MORE THAN ENOUGH".
Y'know? Like seriously, don't say things like "oh, boyfriends would never be enough"/ "two boyfriends are better than one" and mean them la.
I mean like as a joke on a slogan tee, yea fine.
But ha ha don't be greedy la.
Greed's a sin.
You go to hell for being far too greedy.
Okay my material needs are somewhat satisfied.
Really.
I'm happy.
And thou shall not ask for more for the next few months.
:)
-
Now for the coming holidays STOP SAYING YOU ARE ROTTING AT HOME!
You only rot when youre decomposing and dying.
Make some sense you ********.
-
Urgh.
Vivien is so right.
This is such an ugly, ugly world.
-
The heart cannot feel.
The heart merely beats.
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Previous Posts
- Dad said i almost got the gastric flu thing that w...
- HAHAHAHAHA OKAY THIS IS SO BLOG-WORTHY SO HERE GOE...
- This is fun!1. Put your music player on shuffle.2....
- OMG WILL YOU FUCKTARDS STOP "TAGGING" ME!!!!!!!!!!...
- Hm.Haze's pretty bad hey?-And you can die from all...
- Okay.I didnt want to blog. But i guess i really wa...
- Number 1) Stop thinking youre good when youre not....
- GP.Chemistry.Math.Chinese.Lit (paper1)5papers down...
- SIGH.No time to even stop to think.I've got to jus...
- Oh no.With this new addiction, my results are gonn...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home